Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you read and understand these conditions before paying your deposit.
- Approval for the work to commence and payment of the deposit indicates that you accept the terms and conditions outlined here.
- A deposit of 50% is required before work can start. You should only pay this deposit if you agree to these terms and conditions. Payment of the deposit will be taken as agreement.
- Should you wish to cancel at any point during the process the deposit paid will not be refunded.
- Payment is by PayPal. Cheques may be accepted by prior agreement.
- The final invoice is only issued when you accept that your website has been completed to your satisfaction. Payment of the balance is due immediately on completion of the website. We reserve the right not to launch a website until full payment has been received.
- Where you provide images, text, animations, layouts or any other content for the website, you are legally responsible for ensuring that this material does not infringe any copyright.
- The order in which websites are ranked by search engines is controlled by the search engines. Although your website will be optimised to make it search engine friendly, it is impossible to make any guarantees on ranking position.
- Your website will be hosted for an initial period of 1 year. Hosting for subsequent years is conditional on the payment of a renewal fee of £99, payable annually on the anniversary of the website publication.
- Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking are highly unlikely to affect your website. However, after the website is launched, Ryedale Web Design cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the website and its content comply with current online trading laws and regulations.
- Ryedale Web Design cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with laws and regulations related to accessibility, selling online or those related to a specific business or trade.
- Ryedale Web Design cannot accept responsibility for the content provided by you for your website. This includes text, images and links to external websites.
Ryedale Web Design reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required, then please use the contact form.